The course is intended for professionals involved in the setup, commissioning and maintenance of Robicon Perfect Harmony high voltage drives.
• The course covers the theoretical foundations of the electric drive, the Robicon Perfect Harmony hardware, commissioning the drive using a PC, setting up the drive regulators and integrating it into automatic control systems.
4 days 4 Days
Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
• Information on product properties and performance of the Perfect Harmony series frequency converter (FC).
• Familiarization with the general structure of the inverter and power cells.
• Familiarization with the function of the inverter rectifier and inverter.
• Familiarization with Cell Bypass - Power Cell Bypass.
• General security issues.
• Tasks and functions of control and regulation units.
• The principle of interaction between blocks.
• Entering parameters using the control panel.
• Data transfer between RAM and CFC for data protection.
• The process of entering parameters using software tools.
• Application of the "Logs" diagnostic menu.
• Signal analysis using "graphic files".
• Analysis of actual values and determination of errors.
• Principle of generation of IGBT control signals.
• Application of control and adjustment tools - Debug Tools.
• Management and use of configuration files.
• Functions of the setpoint channel and its parameterization.
• Functional principles of control methods with and without a speed sensor.
• Settings in the speed control and torque limiting menu.
• User interface functions.
• Practical lesson with inverter - structure and connections of inverter.
• Practical lesson with the simulator - control using the panel and PC.
• Experience with WINDOWS, preferably higher technical or secondary specialized education.
• Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, electric drive theory and automatic control theory.
• The course is conducted with a visit to the Customer.