In this course, you will learn how to use SIMATIC WinCC as a multi-user system (client-server architectures). The course also teaches you how to access information from the WinCC databases (WinCC archive) with the database options for higher-level applications (MES/ERP). Further course items are the efficient configuration, working with the Engineering Station, introduction automatic configuration and further WinCC Options.
The theoretical component is extensively reinforced to significantly increase your learning success on a practical hardware.
- Introduction to Visual Basic Script (VBS actions and VBS object structures)
- Introduction to ANSI-C
- Introduction to WinCC-Database ( value archiving)
- Introduction to Network ( network-classes and subnetting)
- WinCC-Server, WinCC-Client without and with project
- WinCC Option Redundancy
- Time synchronization ( Client/Server, Redundancy)