The course is intended for development of various opportunities of the built-in language of the scenarios Visual Basic in systems of automation with application of SIMATIC WinCC (SCADA) or on the basis of SIMATIC PCS 7.
- Studying of syntax and basic opportunities of language of the scenarios Visual Basic
- Studying of opportunities of object model of the environment of execution of WinCC available in the scenarios Visual Basic
- Development of opportunities of the solution of problems of interaction with other appendices in the environment of Windows, and also access to files, databases and other resources
- Bases of language of the scenarios Visual Basic (variables and massifs, types of data, operators, designs of language, function and procedure, objects, collections)
- Object model of the environment of execution of WinCC/PCS7
- Global actions in WinCC/PCS7
- Use of COM of objects in the scenarios Visual Basic
- Practical exercises and chosen examples of the solution of practical tasks
- Additional subjects and practical training:
Work with files and folders
Access to databases through the ADO components
Work with servers of automation of Word and Excel
Knowledge and practical skills in volume of the system course ST-BWINCCS on WINCC system are necessary for successful completion of the training
The programmator is provided to every participant for performance of exercises.