ST-WINCSCR - Application of ANSI-C of scenarios in WinCC (SCADA) system / Курс ST-WINCSCR (ST-WINCSCR)
- Dates and Registration
- Application of ANSI-C of scenarios in WinCC (SCADA) system. The course is intended for development of various opportunities of the built-in language of scenarios in the ANSI-C language in systems of automation with application of SIMATIC WinCC or on the basis of SIMATIC PCS 7.
- - Studying of syntax and basic opportunities of language of scenarios C in WinCC
- - Studying of opportunities of functional model of the environment of execution of WinCC Runtime available in the scenarios ANSI-C
- - Development of opportunities of the solution of problems of interaction with other appendices in the environment of Windows, and also access to files and other resources
- - Bases of language of the scenarios ANSI-C (variables and massifs, types of data, operators, designs of language, function and procedure)
- - Functional model of the environment of execution of WinCC/PCS7
- - Global actions in WinCC/PCS7
- - Practical exercises and chosen examples of the solution of practical tasks
- - Additional subjects and practical training:
- Work with files and folders
- Connection and use of the DLL libraries
- Work with Windows API
- Work with RAW tags
- - The programmator is provided to every participant for performance of exercises.