The course is intended for the experts who are engaged in adjustment, commissioning and service of drives of a direct current of SIMOREG.
During a course the SIMOREG DC Master hardware, its input in operation by means of the built-in control panels and the Drive Monitor program, control and optimization of the drive, its integration into systems of automatic control is studied.
- Bases of mechanics of the electric drive
- Electromechanical properties of the engine of a direct current
- Regulation of coordinates of the electric drive in system the operated converter - the engine
- The operated converters of a direct current
- The adjustable electric drive on the basis of SIMOREG DCM converters
- Appointment, main functions, scopes and technical characteristics of converters
- Principle of construction, functional and electric schemes of power part of the converter
- Connection of power chains of the converter
- Connection of the operating ides of auxiliary chains of the converter
- Electromagnetic compatibility of power chains and chains of management
- Software of the converter
- Control panel converter
- Control of the converter by means of the PMI control panel
- Function charts of control systems of the electric drive
- Structures of management of anchor current, current of excitement, EMF and speed of DPT
- Static and dynamic characteristics of the electric drive for various structures of management
- Setup of the SIMOREG DCM converter for realization of the set structure of management.
For successful passing of a course the higher technical or secondary vocational education, basic knowledge of electrical equipment, the theory of the electric drive and the theory of automatic control is desirable
Practical exercises are carried out at stands with SIMOREG DC Master converters, engines of a direct current with independent excitement, the personal computer with the Drive Monitor program.