Application of the scenarios Visual Basic in WinCC Flexible system
The course is intended for development of various opportunities of the built-in language of the scenarios Visual Basic in systems of the human-machine interface with application of SIMATIC WinCC Flexible.
- Studying of syntax and basic opportunities of language of the scenarios Visual Basic
- Studying of opportunities of object model of the environment of execution of WinCC Flexible Runtime available in the scenarios Visual Basic
- Development of opportunities of the solution of problems of interaction with other appendices in the environment of Windows, and also access to files, databases and other resources
- Bases of language of the scenarios Visual Basic (variables and massifs, types of data, operators, designs of language, function and procedure, objects, collections)
- Object model of the environment of execution of WinCC Flexible
- Use of COM of objects in the scenarios Visual Basic
- Practical exercises and chosen examples of the solution of practical tasks
- Additional subjects and practical training:
Work with file system
Access to databases through the ADO components
Work with servers of automation of Word and Excel
Knowledge and practical skills in volume of the system course ST-WINCCFSYS1 on WINCC Flexible system are necessary for successful completion of the training
The programmator is provided to every participant for performance of exercises.