You will put your theoretical knowledge to use the training system SIMATIC S7-1500F with the STEP 7 Safety Advanced software in practical exercises.
The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. In this course, you will learn about configuring, programming, starting up, diagnosing and troubleshooting of the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC S7 Safety PLC (no H systems) and the failsafe, distributed ET 200 systems.
After attending the course, you can do the following:
• Starting up failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC PLC
• Programming of safety-related programs in the languages F-FBD and F-LAD
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting of safety-related programs.
• Overview and guidelines
• Safety Integrated (Operating principle and system configuration)
• Configuring of the failsafe components with STEP 7 Safety
• Programming of a safety-related user program
• Failsafe communication PROFIsafe (CPU-CPU communication, master-slave communication)