Training Course for Commissioning of SIMOCRANE Sway Control (CR-SICRSW3)
- This practical course is a guide for participants to understand the functionality of a sway control system and to engineer and commission sway control applications based on customer needs.
This training is a prerequisite for the commissioning of the SIMOCRANE Sway Control Product.
The training for the SIMOCRANE Sway control product is designed for the SIMOCRANE CeSAR family.
- Crane application engineers who have to commission SIMOCRANE Sway control standalone Systems.
- This course content is:
- Day 1:Various Sway Systems
- Demonstrate the Sway Control functionality based on different used cases.
- Build product knowledge to configure customer applications based on functions.
- Selection of the needed system components.
- Day 2+3: Commissioning
- Checking of pre-conditions
- Guiding through commissioning tool CeCOMM
- How to configure the Profibus interface
- Adjusting of camera
- Introduction of Commissioning/Instruction Manual
- The basic use of parameters
- Optimizing of the Sway Controller
- Writing your own application example for STS
- Practical exercises at the Crane Model
- The following prerequisites are required
- Basic knowledge of SIMATIC S7,
- Basic knowledge of Frequency Controllers,
- Basic knowledge of Crane technology,
- Basic knowledge of Simotion and Sinamics (S120)
- We recommend the course: Crane Physics and Drive sizing (CR-BASICS).
- Course location is Erlangen Germany
Participants minimum 2 persons and maximum 4 persons.