SIMIT Simulation with PCS7 (SIMIT-PCS7)
- Dates and Registration
- This course provides you a summary of the functions and libraries of the simulation software SIMIT. By practical exercises you will learn about the design of simulations / simulation models for testing the PCS 7 automation software.
The perfect interplay of all components integrated in SIMIT enables you to produce more in the highest quality durably and to establish new products on the market considerably faster.
On completion of the course, you are able to: create own components and templates to use the available features for efficient engineeering in SIMIT to establish couplings between the simulation in SIMIT and automation systems in PCS 7, which are emulated by PLCSIM or the Virtual Controller.
- Decision makers, sales personnel
Project manager, project staff
configuring engineers, programmer
- Content of this course is:
- Interfaces to controllers or other applications
- Introduction of the 3 simulation levels and their function
- Creation of templates and efficient engineering by import functions
- Working with libraries provided by SIMIT
- Creation of own components using the Component Type Editor
- Insight into the message system and the Automation Control Interface of SIMIT
- Creation of small simulation projects
- Configuration of a distributed simulation using the Virtual Controller
- Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SYS recommended
Basic knowledge of process control engineering
Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.
Basic knowledge of APL, as provided in the System course or in the APL-Workshop
- These courses only run when we have enough participants.