SINAMICS Safety integrated for Cranes (CR-SI)
- Integrated safety functions for SINAMICS S120 with its focus on Crane application.
Use of safety software with Distributed Safety and S7 in Classic and TIA portal.
- System Integrators, Crane SW engineers (OEM's), commissioning engineers who have to commission a crane with integrated safety functions on SINAMICS S120.
- This course content is:
- Basis overview of safety levels
- Integrated safety functions for SINAMICS
- How to commission the safety functions on SINAMICS with starter
- Failsafe communication with PROFIsafe
- The use of safety programs in the S7
- Use of the classic S7 software
- Use of the TIA Portal S7 software
- Acceptance test and documentation
- Practical exercises at the Crane Model Drive Based Technology and a S7-F plc.
- The following prerequisites are required
- Basic knowledge of Cranes,
- Basic knowledge of safety regulations on cranes,
- Basic knowledge of SIMATIC S7, Simatic manager and TIA portal,
- Basic knowledge of SINAMICS S120 and Starter