SIMATIC S7-300 Basic with STEP7 V5.5 (AS-ST300)
- Dates and Registration
- Making participants familiar / work with STEP 7 programming software and SIMATIC S7-300 PLC, Configuration of Remote I/Os & Drive on Profibus DP network. Communication between CPU & HMI Panel. Configuring panel using WinCC Flexible software.
- Engineers in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Engineering.
- Overview of SIMATIC S7 Family.
- Hardware details of S7-300 PLC including front indications, terminals and ports on the module.
- Installation guidelines Installation, poweringand wiring of modules with information on addressing.
- Hardware Configuration and setting object Properties of Modules.
- Programming language and representation in STL, FBD and LAD.
- STEP 7 Instructions: AND, OR, AND-before-OR, OR-before-AND, NO / NC contacts, Edge detection instructions, Set / Reset, Elementary data type, Load / Transfer, Comparison, Timer, basic math instructions.
- Using Symbol Table and VAT.
- STEP 7 blocks and structured programming
- Using Data Blocks, Function Code, Function Block & Organisation Blocks.
- Analogsignal processing.
- Project archiving / retrieving.
- Using Reference Data i.e. Program Structure, Cross Reference List etc.
- System and functional fault diagnostics using facilities available in STEP 7.
- Using facilities like Force and Rewiring.
- Overview of various networking and communication options.
- Remote I/Os Communication on Profibus - DP with Remote Station.
- Control of Drive by PLC on a Profibus DP network.
- Fault diagnostics.
- HMI Panels with WinCC Flexible
- Overview of Panels and WinCC Flexible software
- Creating a project and integration with SIMATIC Manager
- Graphic display creation.
- Introduction of TIA Portal V13
- Introduction and positioning of PLC portfolio: S7-300, S7-400, S7-1500, ET200S CPU
- Programming of S7-300 using STEP 7 V13
- Migration of S7300 standalone hardware architecture to S7-1500 using TIA selection tool
- Migration of S7-300 STEP 7 V5.5 program to STEP 7 V13
- Basic Knowledge of Automation technology / relay logic.