In this course you will learn the procedure at commissioning step by step. You can handle parameter setting and data saving with the software STARTER. By a correct parameter setting you support the reliable operation of the entire plant.
After the course you can put the converter system SINAMICS S120 efficiently into operation. You can adapt the parameters of the closed-loop controller to the respective application and use the diagnostic tools in case of a fault.
Users, Commissioning / Service / Maintenance Engineers
• Design and functional principle of the converter system SINAMICS S120:
• Control unit, line infeed and motor modules
• Motors, encoders and interfaces
• Block diagram of Drive System
• Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics using Software STARTER:
• Online connection via PROFIBUS and Ethernet
• Project structure: drive objects and drive components
• Various Function Modules in S120
• Automatic Optimization
• Using various Data sets – CDS, DDS
• Operation of drive with speed control
• Sinamics Compact Flash structure
• Licensining of Sinamics S120 system
• Sinamics S120 & PLC (S7 300) over Profibus
• Fault Diagnostics with Trace in Starter & other software / hardware options
• Free Function Blocks
• Project Backup
• FW & Project Upgradation
• Introduction to Web server functionality with S120
• Hands on practice on demo kit.
Engineers in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with Power Electronics Background