SIMOCODE AC-Motor control (LV-SM)
- Dates and Registration
- SIMOCODE AC-Motor Control - LV-SM
- Making participants familiar with SIEMENS make SIRIUS Motor Management Systems (SIMOCODE )
- The main emphasis of the course is on teaching practical product knowledge in order to configure, parameterise SIMOCODE as per requirement, to find out simple errors and to communicate with the PLC device.
- Operation/ Service / Maintenance/Commissioning staff.
- • Traditional panel concept.
- • Advantages and disadvantages of traditional panel.
- • Need of SIMOCODE.
- • Expectations from SIMOCODE.
- • Concept of intelligent MCC.
- • Overview including Pro C, PRO S and Pro V versions.
- • Overview and use of SIMOCODE ES 2007/TIA Portal including:-
- • Configuration of a Reverse starter
- • Explanation of parameters
- • Basic unit operation
- • Operator panel configuration
- • Expansion modules connected to PRO V
- • Use of control station to choose suitable ON/OFF operations from various
- Control stations.
- • Use of logic modules including truth tables, signal conditioning, timers, counters,
- flashing, flickering.
- • Diagnostic functions in SIMOCODE ES 2007 software.
- • Maintenance, service data and online trends.
- • Use of graphic charts.
- • How to use of memory module and addressing plug.
- • Introduction of SIMOCODE into an automation system.
- • Configuration of SIMOCODE ES via TIA Portal hardware configuration.
- • PLC Communications with Cyclic data exchange.
- • Hands On practice and application discussion.
- Basic principles of electrical engineering, LV motor & Switchgear products. Basic knowledge about IMCC.
- After this course participants shall able to configure the Simocode as per the plant requirement, use the logic modules, apply the different types of protections to the motor and troubleshoot the errors.