DCS: SIMATIC PCS 7 Advance V8 (AS-STPCS7A)
- Dates and Registration
- As important topics for advanced SIMATIC PCS 7 Engineers the Advanced Process Library (APL), the configuration of SFC-Types, as well as principles and methods supporting an efficient AS-Engineering are in the center of the course.
- By practical exercises at training equipment you will put your newly acquired theoretical knowledge into the practice. Through this you increase your learning success.
- On completion of the course, you are able to engineer a process automation optimally and efficiently.
- As important topics for advanced PCS 7 Engineers the configuration of Single- and Multi-Station-OS, as well as principles and methods supporting an advanced graphic engineering are in the center of the course.
- You will put your newly acquired knowledge of the theory to use in practical exercises on the training equipment which you will work on as if your were in a real plant. This will increase your learning success.
- On completion of the course
- Project manager, Project staff programmer, Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers, Service personnel, maintenance personnel.
- Project Overview and Standards - Settings in SIMATIC Manager, HW-Configuration.
- Multiproject Engineering - Structuring Multiprojects, Efficient Engineering, License Management, Modification of Process tags
- Use of Advanced Process Library (APL) - Structures und Signal status, Operating Modes, Protection Modes, Application of Parameter Feature-Bit.
- CFC for Advanced - Forcing, Special Functions in CFC, Behavior when maximum cycle time exceeded.
- Advanced alarm engineering - Generating additional messages, Message configuration, Managing messages in SIMATIC Manager
- SFC Advanced - Operating State Logic and state changes in SFC, Configuration of SFC-Types
- Application of APC Library - Overview APC Tools in the PCS7 Libraries and APC-Examples, Controller optimization using the PID Tuner
- ES/OS-PC-Station configuration - Project structure, Basic settings
- OS-Engineering - Multi-Project Engineering & Handling, SIMATIC Logon
- Multi-Station Engineering & Handling
- OS Server Redundancy
- Archiving - Tag and alarm logging, PH-Server & Information Server.
- Web Navigator
- Advanced Graphic Engineering - openness for C, Customized objects and faceplate creation
- Smart Alarm Hiding
- Asset Management with Maintenance Station
- Time synchronization
- Attendance of training course PCS 7 Basic recommended. Basic knowledge of process control engineering. Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.