SIMATIC Fail-safe (Process Safety) course (AS-STSAFP)
- Dates and Registration
- Making participants familiar / work with F-System Safety standards. In this course participant will understand basic difference between Standard & Safety products. Operation & maintenance, Communication & Safety matrix overview.
- Engineers in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Engineering.
- Introduction of S7 F-Systems. "
- Overview of S7 F-Systems Machinery & Plant safety. "
- F-Systems overview of hardware component. "
- Sensor & Actuator Interfacing like Sensor /encoder wiring to F-DI module "
- Actuator interfacing to F-DO & Analog value processing. "
- Safety mechanism of S7-400 F/FH, Passivation of F-I/O's, Reintegration of F-I/O. "
- S7 F-System Configuration like Power supply, rack, CPU, parameterization of CPU & configuration of Failsafe periphery. "
- S7 F-Systems CFC Basic, Rules for program structure, program Architecture, Runtime sequence, Shutdown groups, compile & Download of charts & validation of F-Program. "
- S7-F systems Operation & Maintenance, Trend Display in CFC, Dynamic display & Diagnostic of hardware. "
- Safety related CPU-CPU communication. "
- Safety Matrix-overview & engineering, components, software requirements, Licenses, maintenance options.
- Basic Knowledge of Automation technology / relay logic. Know how about SIMATIC STEP 7.