SIMOTION - System and Programming (DR-SIMO)
- Dates and Registration
- Making participants familiar with Simotion System. Understanding the key features of the product , Configuration & Programming with Software scout
- Users, Commissioning / Service / Maintenance Engineers with Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics Engineering background.
- Basics of Servo motor. Difference between Induction Motor & Servo Motor.
- Various feedback systems for Speed & Position feedback.
- Block diagram of position controlled (Servo) drive
- Motion control concept like Axis, Types of Axis, Types of Positioning, Homing
- Simotion System & its Hardware Platforms
- Details of Hardware components of Simotion-D system
- Software Components of Simotion
- Creating Project with SCOUT
- Start Up - Axis Configuration & testing with SCOUT
- Programming with LAD/FBD
- Programming with MCC
- Introduction to Programming with ST
- Creating Functions , Function Blocks & Libraries with ST
- Program locking with Scout.
- Simotion Execution System
- Introduction to Gearing
- Introduction to Camming, creating CAMs with CAM EDIT
- Run time Licensing
- Fault Diagnostics with SCOUT using Symbol Browser, Watch Table, Program Status monitoring, Trace, Diagnostics Buffer
- Introduction to Remote Diagnostics using web server
- FW Upgrading
- Optional Hardware Components
- Project back up on PG & CF card.
- Communication of Simotion with ET stations & HMI.
- Basic working Knowledge of AC Drives and Servo Drives along with Basics of PLC and Communication.
- Knowledge of Sinamics S120 drive will be added advantage.
- Hand-on practice will be on Simotion-D controllers.