SIMOTION Advance (DR-SIMOADV)
- Dates and Registration
- SIMOTION Advance - DR-SIMOADV
- • Building on the knowledge gained in the programming course, you will learn the advanced programming facilities using TIA-SCOUT with Structured Text and Motion Control Chart.
- • The applications for the technologies are reinforced using selected examples on our exercise equipment.
- • On completion of the course, you will be able to create parameterizable blocks such as FCs and FBs with the help of the Structured Text language. With knowledge of the cam plate function, you will be able to parameterize and program cam plate synchronization.
- • This extends your scope for creating programs for your production machine.
- Users, Commissioning / Service / Maintenance Engineers
- • Creating Project with SCOUT & TIA SCOUT
- • Start Up – Axis Configuration & testing with SCOUT
- • Programming with MCC
- • Introduction to Programming with ST
- • Creating Functions , Function Blocks & Libraries with ST
- • Program locking with Scout.
- • Simotion Execution System
- • Introduction to Gearing
- • Introduction to Camming, creating CAMs with CAM EDIT
- • Communication of Simotion with ET stations & HMI.
- SIMOTION Basic should be attended.