In this technology course, you will learn how you can use integrated position control for positioning. You will create flexible function extensions with Drive Control Chart DCC.
After the course, you will know these drive system function extensions. You can commission the drive for demanding and complex applications and use the possibilities for the STARTER PC program for efficient work.
Users, Commissioning / Service / Maintenance Engineers
• Position control and basic positioner
• Configuration and commissioning
• Operating modes: Referencing, setpoint setting and positioning block
• Drive Control Chart DCC:
• Creation of DCC programs
• Using block libraries
• Diagnostics using reference data and online test
• Communication over profibus/Profinet with S7 300 & S7 1500
• Drive HMI direct communication
• Drive to Drive communication over Sinamics Link.
• Drive to Drive communication over drive CLIQ (open application link).
• Practical exercises on training equipment with SINAMICS S120
Engineers in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with Power Electronics Background