Application Based Crane Training (AP-CRANE)
- Dates and Registration
- Application Based Crane Training
- Making participants familiar with Crane System. Product used, Configuration, Commissioning & Maintenance of crane.
- Users, Commissioning / Service /Maintenance Engineers of Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Crane Basics Crane types & components overview Crane specifications, Standard system configurations Schematic drawing
- Switchgear part Product pallet for Crane applications & product features Operational interlocks & Stop categories for Hoist, Cross travel & Long travel Operation philosophy, Control logic, flowchart (On command & speed reference) Brake control Pre-commissioning guidelines Commissioning procedure Checking & setting important parameters Load test, trace recording
- Add-on features/technology for crane control Overview on Sway control, Positioning, Straight run controller, Wireless, CMS,YMS, RCOS Fault diagnosis through touch panel / CMS station Common faults/problems in crane application Troubleshooting & maintenance guidelines
- Basic Knowledge of Electrical system.