SIMATIC S7-400 with STEP7 V5.6 Advance (AS-400A)
- Dates and Registration
- SIMATIC S7- 400 Advance WITH STEP 7 V5.6 COURSE (AS-400A) 3 days
- Making participants familiar on S7400 and SIMATIC Manager knowledge, programming language reading is essential.
- 1. S7 400 hardware detailed information, protocols, DI/DO module wiring, LED’s
- explanation, front indicators, terminals
- 2. Structured Programming with industrial logics
- 3. Various blocks such as FC,FB, DB and OB in details
- 4. Information on complex data types
- 5. Multi Instance and Parameter Instance programming methods
- 6. Programming of RTC, Jump instructions and using indirect addressing
- 7. Continuous PID controller, Hi-speed counters
- 8. Configure H system
- Basic Knowledge of Automation technology, relay logic essential but not mandatory.
- Hardware and Software to be used:
- 1. S7 400 PLC kit with remote I/O’s.
- 2. STEP 7 Classic V5.6