SIMATIC S7-300/400 Advance with STEP7 (AS-ST30040)
- Dates and Registration
- Making participants familiar / work with STEP 7 programming software and SIMATIC S7-300/400 PLC, Remote I/Os on Profibus DP network using CP342-5 as DP Master, Communication between CPUs over Industrial Ethernet.
- Engineers in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Engineering
- STEP 7 with SIMATIC S7-300/400 PLC
- Introduction to Multi-tier configuration of S7-300/400.
- Hardware details of S7-300/400 PLC including front indications, terminals and ports on the module and information on addressing.
- Function block - Single & Multiple instance
- Continuous PID controller
- Configuration of Hi-speed counters
- Programming of RTC, Jump instructions and using indirect addressing
- Information on complex data types
- Storing project backup on MMC
- SIMATIC R system.
- SIMATIC H system
- Remote I/O Communication on Profibus DP with CP342-5 as DP-Master.
- Configuration of CPU to CPU communication over Industrial Ethernet.
- HMI Panel with WinCC Flexible
- Configuration of messages
- Configuration of Trends
- Implementation of Recipe system
- User management
- Basic Know how about STEP 7 V5.5 & WinCC Flexible software.