Recapitulation Need of energy management Basic concept of relevant with energy management. Introduction to new energy management standard definitions.
The participants learn SENTRON PAC meter configuration and parameterization along with communication options using PROFIBUS, PROFINET and MODBUS TCPIP. The effective use of the commissioning and parameterization tool powerconfig is communicated in the practical unit.
Operation/ Service / Maintenance/Commissioning/Planning/Sales
• Need of energy management
• Basic concept of energy management – Active, reactive & apparent components, harmonics, power quality, Form factor, crest factor, introduction to industrial tariff, demand measurement, pollution degree, over voltage category, zero blind measurement.
• PAC Meter 3100- Range, features, benefits, installation guidelines, basic parameterization & communication via gateway.
• PAC Meter 3200- Range, features, benefits, installation guidelines, basic parameterization & communication via Ethernet.
• PAC Meter 4200- Range, features, benefits, installation guidelines, basic parameterization & communication Ethernet, profibus.
• PAC meter parameterization through Powerconfig software.
• Logic block function, power consumption (KWh and MD) and Sliding Window Demand in PAC4200
• Introduction to report management- Daily reports, cost center reports, allocation reports.
• Integration of PAC meter with S7 PLC.
Engineers from electrical /electronics engineering. Participants should be familiar with the PLC.