Networking on Profibus/Profinet with V5.6 (AS-NTW)
- Dates and Registration
- Networking on Profibus/Profinet with V5.6 - AS-NTW
- This Course is designed for Engineers working in the field of Automation and not exposed to the field of SIMATIC Net.
- Developer, Users, Commissioning / Service / Maintenance Engineers
- • RS 232 and RS 485 details.
- • MPI Communication: GET&PUT and X-SEND & X-RCV
- • Profibus–DP: DP-SEND & DP-RCV Blocks, Intelligent Slave
- • Profibus-FDL: between CPUs of S7 family
- • PLC to PLC communication over Industrial Ethernet
- • Drive and PLC communication over Profibus DP network
- • Diagnostic Tools in the Software.
- • Introduction to PROFINET and Modbus communication
- The participant should be Engineers, knowledgeable about PLC and programming language in STEP 7 V5.6
- Participants will be able to configure, Profibus – DP Communication for remote I/O’s. Participants will be able to configure, Profibus – FDL Communication between S7 CPU’s. Participants will able to understand communication over Industrial Ethernet. Participants will able to control Drive through PLC