Networking on Profibus/Profinet with STEP7 V5.5 (AS-STNET)
- Dates and Registration
- This Course is designed for Engineers working in the field of Automation but not exposed to the field of SIMATIC Net. Will be able to configure and establish communication between S7-300/400 PLCs using MPI.
- Will able to configure for Profibus - DP Communication for remote I / Os.
- Will be able to configure Profibus - FDL Communication using between S7 CPUs.
- Will be able to understand communication over Industrial Ethernet.
- Will be able to configure for control of drive through PLC.
- Engineers in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Engineering.
- Basic terms used in Communication.
- RS 232 and RS 485 details.
- Overview of different types of Networking and their characteristics: Pt.-Pt, ASI, Profibus and Industrial Ethernet
- MPI Communication: GET&PUT and X-SEND & X-RCV.
- Profibus - DP: Hardware Components (Cable, Connectors, Repeater, CPs etc.), DP-SEND & DP-RCV Blocks (for CP 342-5), Intelligent Slave with integrated Port or using CP.
- Profibus -FDL: Communication between CPUs of S7 family
- Communication between Drive and PLC over Profibus DP network.
- Introduction to communication between PLCs over Industrial Ethernet
- Diagnostic Tools in the Software.
- Introduction to PROFINET Communication
- Introduction to Modbus communication
- The participant should be Engineers, knowledgeable about programmable controllers and programming language STEP 7.