SIMATIC WinCC Explorer V7.4 Basic (AS-WINCCB)
- Dates and Registration
- SIMATIC WinCC Explorer V7.4 Basic - AS-WINCCB
- This compact course deals with the configuring of SIMATIC WinCC V7.4. Course will be conducted by means of numerous practical exercises within the environment of SIMATIC S7. On completion of the course, you will have mastered the basic software and will understand the openness. Participants will recognize the interaction with other SIMATIC components and will be able to ensure the availability of the plant.
- Developer, Users, Commissioning / Service / Maintenance Engineers
- • System overview of SIMATIC WinCC V7.4
- • Configuring connections to the SIMATIC S7 series.
- • Tag Management, Project creation
- • Testing functions with variable simulation
- • Graphics Designer, Alarm logging, Tag logging
- • Create Faceplate
- • User Administration option (introduction)
- • Introduction of Configuration Studio
- • Introduction Report Designer for logging (introduction)
- • Background processing (introduction of Global Scripts)
- The course is designed for Programmers & Commissioning engineers, Service persons, Operators, Maintenance persons. Basic Know how about STEP 7 V5.X software and Basic Programming instruction is mandatory.