SIMATIC WinCC Basic V7 (AS-STWINCB)
- Dates and Registration
- This compact course deals with the configuring of SIMATIC WinCC. You will also learn about some WinCC options and add-ons for selected tasks.
- Using simple examples, you will acquire the knowledge necessary to use the system simply and quickly for your applications. You will learn the entire topic by means of numerous practical exercises within the environment of SIMATIC S7. On completion of the course, you will have mastered the basic software and will understand the benefits of WinCC's openness. You will recognize the interaction with other SIMATIC components and will be able to ensure the availability of your plant.
- Engineers in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Engineering.
- System overview of SIMATIC WinCC
- Creating a project & discussions on different editions available in the software.
- Configuring connections to the SIMATIC S7 series.
- Tag Management
- Testing functions with variable simulation
- Graphics Designer & respective tools for human machine interfacing.
- Alarm logging for message representation & message archiving
- Tag logging for curve representation, measured value archiving
- Data archiving with the User Archives option (introduction)
- Introduction Report Designer for logging (introduction)
- Background processing (introduction of Global Scripts)
- Introduction to EDMS (Power rate and B Data)
- Introduction to Information Server and Process Historian
- Basic Know how about STEP 7 software.