SIMATIC WinCC (TIA Portal) Professional V15 (AS-TWINCCB)
- Dates and Registration
- SIMATIC WinCC (TIA) PROFESSIONAL V15 - AS-TWINCCB
- This compact course deals with the configuring of SIMATIC WinCC V15. Course
- will be conducted by means of numerous practical exercises within the environment of SIMATIC
- S7. On completion of the course, you will have mastered the basic software and will understand
- the openness. Participants will recognize the interaction with other SIMATIC components and
- will be able to ensure the availability of the plant.
- Developer, Users, Commissioning / Service / Maintenance Engineers
- · System overview of SIMATIC WinCC V15
- · Configuring connections to the SIMATIC S7 series.
- · HMI Tag Table and Tag Connections, Project creation
- · Testing functions with WinCC Simulation
- · Graphics Designer, Alarm logging, Tag logging, User Archieve
- · User Administration option (introduction)
- · Introduction to WinCC Advanced V15 & Audit in WinCC Advanced
- · Introduction Report Designer for logging (introduction)
- · Background processing (introduction of Global Scripts)
- · Server Client Configuration in TIA Portal
- · Introduction to SiVarc and Prodiag, Cloud Connector, Energy Suite & Energy Manager Pro
- Basic Know how about STEP 7 Professional V15 software is mandatory.
- Once you have completed the course, you will be familiar WinCC Architecture in
- TIA framework, License info and use of various engineering tools important form engineering
- and Diagnosis point of view. Participant will also do Server Client architecture.
5 days, full time