Introduction to Digitalization, Standardization & SiVArc (DIGI_STAND)
- Dates and Registration
- Introduction to Digitalization, Standardization & SiVArc - 3 Days
- This Course is Introduction to Digital Enterprise, Standardization of Programming and Automatic generation and Creation of the Visualization.
- Decision Makers, Planners, Programmer, Project Engineer, System Integrators, Configuration Engineers, Commissioning Engineers.
- Digital Enterprise, your path to Industry 4.0 - discover the possibilities. The course gives you an introduction into the Totally Integrated Automation in the Digital Enterprise as your path toward Industry 4.0 This course will give you an overview of the advantages and the procedure for cross-process standardization, by which you are well prepared for the challenges of digitization in discrete automation. This Course will also allow your path towards standardizing the visualization of user interfaces throughout the plant while reducing engineering overhead. You accomplish this with automatic generation and creation of the visualization, based on the program code of the controller and corresponding visualization objects as part of the comprehensive library concepts.
- Topics in brief: A. Introduction to Digitalization B. Standardization - on the way to digitization C. SiVArc