SIMATIC S7-400 with STEP7 V5.6 Basic (AS-400B)
- Dates and Registration
- SIMATIC S7- 400 BASIC WITH STEP 7 V5.6 COURSE (AS-400B) 5 days
- Making participants familiar with S7 400 PLC, work with STEP 7 V5.6 programming software. Configuration of Remote I/Os and Drive on Profibus DP/Profinet network.
- 1. S7 400 hardware detailed information, protocols, DI/DO module wiring, LED’s
- explanation, front indicators, terminals
- 2. Structured Programming with industrial logics
- 3. Various blocks such as FC,FB, DB and OB in details
- 4. Analog wiring and programming
- 5. Fault diagnostics, tools in software and through front indicators
- 6. Communication basics: CPU to Remote station on DP or PN
- CP to Remote station on DP or PN
- 7. PLC communication with Drive on DP or PN
- 8. Introduction of TIA Portal V15
- Basic Knowledge of Automation technology, relay logic essential but not mandatory.
- Hardware and Software to be used:
- 1. S7 400 PLC kit with remote I/O’s. AC Drive for communication.
- 2. STEP 7 Classic V5.6