DCS: SIMATIC PCS 7 Basic V8.X (AS-STPCS7B)
- Dates and Registration
- Making participants familiar with SIMATIC PCS 7 System.
- Engineers in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Engineering.
- Introduction to standard architecture of PCS 7 like ES, AS, OS-Server & OS-Clients.
- Introduction to AS Hardware like PS, CPU & CPs. Communication of remote stations with AS.
- Working with SIMATIC Manager in PCS7 fashioned way.
- Creating the Multiproject and Configuring Hardware (AS & OS)
- Working with different views like Component View & Plant View.
- Working with CFC Charts and develop logic using CFC charts & optimization of the charts.
- Working with SFC Charts and develop sequences using SFC charts. Various control modes available with SFC charts.
- Compiling, downloading & testing CFC & SFC charts.
- Compiling Operator Station. Creating process pictures in Graphics editor
- User interface in Process Control mode.
- Working with standard faceplates
- Messages and Trends.
- Mass Data engineering tools like Process Object View, Process Tag Type & Models using Import Export assistant
- Introduction to Time synchronization, Life beat monitoring, Picture tree Manager & User Administration.
- Introduction to OS Project Editor.
- Licensing Concept in PCS 7.
- Introduction of Server-Client architecture.
- Engineers working in DCS controlled plant having knowledge in the area of process automation. Basic Know how about STEP 7 & WinCC Explorer software.