SIRIUS Soft Starter (LV-SS)
Dates and Registration
The participants will learn the functional principal and operation of the Soft starter
The main emphasis of the course is on teaching practical product knowledge in order to installation, commissioning and to find out simple errors.
Operation/ Maintenance/Commissioning/Sales staff.
• Characteristics, speed and torque equation of 3 phase SQIM (Motor).
• Different terminologies of the characteristics, DOL starting, S-D starting advantages, disadvantages & Need of soft starter.
• Expectorations from electronic soft starter, Block diagram of electronic soft starter.
• Phase angle control using thyristors & Speed Torque characteristics after usage of soft starter.
• 3RW30,3RW40 and 3RW44 Soft Starter
• Direct connection and inside delta connection.
• Power and control Connections
• Different settings required at the time of installation
• Information about different starting classes.
• Motor Protections
• Soft Starter ES Smart Software & Diagnostics and messages
• Installation Guidelines, Wiring, Components selection for Soft starter feeders.
• Overview of new generation Soft-starter 3RW50 and 3RW52
• Hands On practice
¿ Start-up Procedure
¿ Parameterization using key pad
¿ Parameterization using Soft starter ES Smart Software
¿ Fault Finding Practice
¿ Communication with Siemens PLC S-7
Electrical/Electronics Engineers. Participants should be familiar with the Induction Motor and PLC.
2 days full time
© Siemens AG 2009 - 2020