• You will learn how to configure and start up the SIMOTION Motion Control system with the associated drives and visualization devices. The course also includes the programming of movement sequences with the help of Motion Control Chart and ladder diagram.
• The technologies positioning, synchronous operation, probe, are explained and reinforced by means of practice-oriented examples.
• The course enables you to use SIMOTION optimally in the automation of production machinery.
, Commissioning / Service / Maintenance Engineers
• Need of Variable Frequency Drive
• Types & Basics of Motor, speed variation of AC motors, reversal & braking
• Difference between Induction Motor & Servo Motor
• Product overview/portfolio of Siemens Servo motors
• Various feedback systems for Speed & Position feedback
• Block diagram of Drive System
• Introduction to Product Variants (Sinamics-G/Sinamics-S/Sinamics -V)
• Basic Hardware components of Sinamics-S system & their details & specification
• Topology comparison
• Simotion System & its Hardware Platforms
• Details of Hardware components of Simotion-D system
• Software Components of Simotion
• Creating Project with SCOUT
• Start Up – Axis Configuration & testing with SCOUT
• Programming with LAD/FBD
• Programming with MCC
• Run time Licensing
• Fault diagnostics (Simotion & S120)
• Introduction to Remote Diagnostics using web server
• FW Upgrading
• Optional Hardware Components
Basic working Knowledge of AC Drives and Servo Drives along with Basics of PLC and Communication.
Knowledge of Sinamics S120 drive will be added advantage.
Hand-on practice will be on Simotion-D controllers.