You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7 automation system, ET200 distributed I/O, Touchpanel, drive, and a belt model.
The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
The second part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal programming training is based on the knowledge of the TIA Portal gained in the SIMATIC S7 TIA Portal programming 1 course, including STEP 7, SIMATIC S7, HMI, connection of drives, and PROFINET IO. You will expand your knowledge of complex operations and you get an introduction in the programming language statement lists (STL), Structured Control Language (SCL) and S7-GRAPH. Along with analog value processing and data administration with complex data types, the evaluation and handling of program-related errors are also considered. Building on this, you will learn how to display messages on the operator control and monitoring system (HMI). Thanks to the knowledge imparted, you will gain new impetus and ideas for efficient PLC programming.
After attending the course, you can do the following:
• Understand the interaction of TIA components
• Apply classical program development methods
• Solve comprehensive programming tasks
• Program advanced functions such as indirect addressing in STEP 7
• Implement data administration with the SIMATIC S7 automation system
• Apply system blocks along with blocks from the standard STEP 7 library
• Program classical software error handling and evaluation
• Configure alarms of the operator control and monitoring system (HMI)
• Configure TIA system components consisting of SIMATIC S7, HMI, PROFINET IO, and drive
Commissioning - S7-1500
Commissioning - Distributed I/O
Commissioning - HMI
Program Design Methods
Analog Value Processing and Arithmetic
FCs, FBs and Multiple Instances
Complex Data and Addressing
HMI Alarm Messages
System Diagnostics and Error OBs
Commissioning a Drive with Startdrive and Technology Object
Introduction to SCL
Appendix: Introduction to S7-Graph
Appendix: Introduction to STL
SIMATIC S7 knowledge corresponding to TIA-PRO1 and practical experience in using the knowledge.
The course teaching and material language is English. The material is provided for students in electrical form as pdf document.