SITOP - Power supply in the TIA Portal (WT-SITOP)
- Dates and Registration
- The learning program is based on three chapters with the topic "SITOP 24 V DC power supply" for the industrial applications. The learning program is built up deductively and linearly. The first chapter is based on the basics of SITOP power supply including the complete SITOP product portfolio. The following chapters deal with the product properties of the system integrated power supply SITOP PSU8600 and SITOP DC-UPS UPS1600. In addition, both chapters explain how to put both devices into operation on the software side and set the parameters. The users have the possibility during the process of the WBTs to check their learning success by questions of understanding.
- With the WBT, the users gain an overview on SITOP portfolio and the product properties of the system integrates power supply SITOP PSU8600 and the integrated DC-UPS SITOP UPS1600.
- After the learning program the user will be able to put both devices into operation on the software side and set the initial parameters.
- The learning program is recommended for sales staff, promoters, technical consultants as well as Siemens customers and partners, specifically projecting engineers (primary target group),
- Second target group includes all who are interested on SITOP power supply topics.
- PC with following minimum configuration:
- Microsoft Windows XP / 7 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.x
- flash player version 10 or higher
- Internet connection
- Software warrenty class A
- Basic TIA Portal knowledge is recommended.