Ethernet Fundamentals in Industrial Networks (IK-ETHBAS)
- Dates and Registration
- The Ethernet Fundamentals in Industrial Networks course will give you a broad overview in network technology and mechanisms which is the foundation of today's digital communication. Ever heard of the OSI reference model? This course will give you the insight and takes you on a tour through all seven layers.
- Upon completion the participants will gain foundation knowledge of networking and its applications in an industrial environment and prepares for the certification trainings of the Siemens Industrial Networks Education program.
- Sales personnel
- Industry: Commissioning engineers, project engineers, maintenance and service personnel
- IT: Network architects and network administrators
- Introduction to Industrial Ethernet
- Layer 1 - Physical Layer
- Layer 2 - Data Link Layer
- Layer 3 - Network Layer
- Layer 4 - 7
- Portfolio Overview
- There are no special prerequisites.
- Ethernet Fundamentals in Industrial Networks is recommended before attending the Siemens Industrial Networks Certification trainings.