PI Advanced Flow Service Training - MASS (AST-FC)
- Datoer og registrering
- This 1-day course is focusing on the technology, commissioning and troubleshooting issues for the flow technology. The course includes hands-on training and troubleshooting exercises. This is a great opportunity to discuss these flow applications etc. in an open forum with other experienced participants and Technical Support Specialists from the Flow Center of Competence in Sønderborg, Denmark.
- NOTE: This course can be booked individually but is also part of a two week training program.
- Internal Siemens Service Engineers
- Service Partners
- Solution Partners
- The course mainly covers the following:
- FC430 and FC410
- Flow sensor MASS2100
- Transmitter MASS6000
- Furthermore the following will also be mentioned:
- Transmitter SIFLOW FC070
- Flow sensor FCS200
- Flow sensor FC300
- Flow sensor MC2
- The course includes these key aspects:
- Installation and commissioning
- Failure search and field service
- Hands-on exercises
- Verifications and re-calibrations
- Repairable and non-repairable systems
- Repair locations
- Participation in PS T-3 training or equivalent is required.
- In addition experience and a thorough knowledge of the product(s), incl. menu structure and commissioning is necessary.