Technology CPU 315T-2DP, CPU 317T-2DP, CPU 317TF-2DP configuration (MC-T-CPU)
- Dates and Registration
- This course provides the SIMATIC S7 user with the necessary knowledge for an introduction to the Motion Control System with SIMATIC technology CPU. Comprehensive motion control and technology tasks can be implemented using the two CPUs 315T-2DP and 317T-2DP. The attendee is able to configure and commission the technology CPU and connect the drives. The course deals with the programming of motion sequences using PLCopen-compliant function blocks. Applications are explained for the technologies: positioning, gearing, camming, probe, output cam and are elaborated with the aid of practical examples on the training units.
- You will reinforce you theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a plant model. This consists of an S7-300 programmable controller.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- System architecture of technology CPU 315T-2DP, CPU 317T-2DP and CPU 317TF-2DP
- Creating projects with STEP 7 and the "S7 Technology" option package
- Configuration, parameterization and commissioning of axes
- Programming of Motion Control tasks
- Tracing of sequences uses the integrated trace tool
- Configuration of safety integrated functions
- Creating a safety program for the CPU 317TF-2DP
- Diagnostics and fault analysis
- Creation of example programs for the technologies: positioning, gearing, camming, probe and output cam.
- Practical exercises at training units with SIMATIC CPU 317TF-2DP and SINAMIS S120
- The course is intended for SIMATIC S7 users. The course SIMATIC S7 courses (ST-PRO2 or ST-SERV2) provides the necessary background knowledge.