Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Measurements (SC-PI3-CO)
- Dates and Registration
- Today, clamp-on ultrasonic flow measurement can be used in many different areas. The advantage is that the measurement is done from outside without having to cut the pipeline or interrupt the flow.
This training conveys technical knowledge to the participant. Commissioning and troubleshooting of a clamp-on system is done using a practical demo model.
- Teaching the basics of function, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of clamp-on flow meters by combining theory and practice.
- After the training you know how to start up a clamp-on measurement.
- Furthermore you will be able to recognize and solve possible faults.
- Service personnel, technicians and engineers responsible for commissioning, servicing and maintenance of clamp-on devices.
- Ultrasonic clamp-on measurement method
- Instrument science
- Commissioning / Parametrization
- Measurement data analysis
- Exercises on a practical demo model
- Diagnosis / Optimization
- Problem solving / Fault detection
- Operating settings
- Data backup / Documentation
- Support opportunities
- Experience with commissioning clamp-on devices.
- Laptop with PDM required.