SIMOTICS Motion Control Motors - Planning and Engineering (DR-MCM-PL)
- Dates and Registration
- You will plan and develop the implementation of highly dynamic and precise drives with a SINAMICS S120 converter system and the related motors. Selecting the correct type of motor with the corresponding power and necessary options is extremely important here, as subsequent amendments are often extremely costly.
- In this course, you will learn how to determine the optimum Motion Control motor for the respective application, for example: synchronous or asynchronous, air or water-cooled, high inertia or high dynamic. You will be able to scale the motor using the load data and use the catalog and PC program for this.
- For Siemens employees only
- Planners, Decision makers, Sales personnel
- Functionality and selection criteria of
- SIMOTICS S - Servo motors 1FK7 and 1FT7
- SIMOTICS S - Geared servomotors 1FG1
- SIMOTICS M - Main motors 1PH
- SIMOTICS T - Torquemotors 1FW
- SIMOTICS L - Linear motors 1FN
- Electrical and mechanical characteristics and options with motors
- Functionality and selection criteria of measuring systems:
- Resolver and optical encoder
- Singleturn and multiturn
- DRIVE-CLiQ topology
- Calculating the suitable motor using the duty cycle with torque and speed
- Influence of DC link voltage, ambient temperature, attachment dimensions
- Selecting the Motion Connect power and signal cables
- Engieeering of motors with the PC programs:
- DT Configurator
- CAD Creator
- Comprehensive exercises with the catalog and PC programs for determining the appropriate motor
- Basic knowledge of drives.
- Please bring your laptop with you with the program SIZER. See notes.
- Please bring your laptop, if possible. The following installation is necessary in advance:
- SIZER for Siemens Drives (Link)
- In case you have no laptop, please contact your local SITRAIN office.