Dynamic Weighing Technology (SC-WT-DYN)
- Dates and Registration
- This training will give a profound system overview about products and processes of the Siemens Dynamic Weighing Technology. The course is directed to those who are focussed on system design and sales as well as personnel in charge of installation, start-up and maintenance of belt scales, weighfeeders and solids flowmeters. Those technologies will be practically utilized during exercises with our training devices.
- After the training the participants will be able to start up weighing systems, to maintain them, to identify faults and to resolve them.
- Decision-makers, sales personnel, project managers, project team members, service personnel, commissioning engineers, configuring engineers, operators, users, maintenance personnel
- Basics and scope of applications in dynamic weighing.
- Functions, features and utilization
- Market and Competitors,
- Process process protection systems
- Knowledge in Dynamic Weighing Technology is beneficial.
- The training schedule offers further training for static weighing and advanced training in static and dynamic weighing processes.