SINAMICS PERFECT HARMONY GH180 - Diagnostics and Service (DR-GH18-DG)
- Dates and Registration
- This training course covers operating and servicing SINAMICS PERFECT HARMONY GH180 drives. You will understand the functional concept and the control structures. You will parameterize the drive, diagnose its status and analyze its function using the integral cabinet control panel, the TOOL SUITE PC tool and the DEBUG tool.
- Basics of VFD and motor
- Personal safety with drives
- Design and function of the SINAMICS PERFECT HARMONY GH180 drive
- Power Topology: transformer and pre-charging, power cells, cell bypass, actual value monitoring, hardware identification and circuit diagrams
- Application, function and interaction of control boards
- Analyzing alarm and fault messages
- Parameter assignment, diagnosis and data backup (via integral control panel, via TOOL SUITE PC program)
- Functionality and analysis of "command generator diagram" and "control"
- Function diagram cooling unit; information for correct settings and maintenance
- Extensive lab work on setting parameters and analyzing the drive's functions (via integral control panel, via TOOL SUITE PC program)
- Disclaimer: This course visit does not qualify the participant to execute start-ups and commissionings on Perfect Harmony drives. Siemens AG will refuse liability for damages caused through the start-up and commissioning by non-qualified personnel.
- Basic knowledge of drive engineering
- Experience with low voltage or medium voltage drives
- At the beginning of the course, the participant will be requested to confirm to the trainer in writing that he/she has been informed of the contents of the training and that his/her participation in the course does not qualify him/her for the execution of start-ups and commissionings. If the participant refuses to sign such a confirmation, the trainer is authorized to cancel the participant`s training contract.
- This course has been primarily designed for end customers; gaining commissioning know-how is not part of this training.
- Lab work is carried out on an air cooled SINAMICS PERFECT HARMONY GH180 drive with motor and on simulators (original control boards with simulated power device and motor).
- This converter was named until 2013 "ROBICON Perfect Harmony".