SIMATIC safety related programming with STEP 7 Safety in the TIA Portal (TIA-SAFETY)
- Dates and Registration
- You will put your theoretical knowledge to use the training system SIMATIC S7-1500F with the STEP 7 Safety Advanced software in practical exercises.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. In this course, you will learn about configuring, programming, starting up, diagnosing and troubleshooting of the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC S7 Safety PLC (no H systems) and the failsafe, distributed ET200 systems.
- After attending the course, you can do the following:
- starting up failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC PLC
- programming of safety-related programs in the languages F-FBD and F-LAD
- diagnosing and troubleshooting of safety-related programs.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Overview and guidelines
- AS S7 Safety (principle, system configuration and I/O)
- Configuring of the failsafe I/O with STEP 7 Safety Advanced
- Programming of a safety-related user program
- Failsafe communication PROFIsafe (CPU-CPU communication, master-slave communication)
- Diagnostics facilities (CPU diagnostics, I/O diagnostics, advanced diagnostics)
- Exercises for I/O configuration, communication, troubleshooting
- Programming examples (emergency stop, protective door, safety-related shutdown, passivation, special programming features)
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the system SIMATIC S7-1500F
- Basic knowledge of SIMATIC S7 according to the courses TIA-SERV2 or TIA-PRO2
- Additionally an online entrance test is available for you. So you may assure that the course of your choice fits to your competences.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course. For an optimized post processing of the attendance course you get the WBT "SIMATIC Safety Integrated". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on TIA Portal.