Use Create MyConfig (NC-CMC)
- Dates and Registration
- You will be introduced to the Engineering software Create MyConfig (CMC). This is used to perform automated commissioning / production using modular machines with the SINUMERIK 840D sl controls at the OEM. It is also suitable for upgrading these controls at the end customer.
- The Engineering software CMC tool consists of several components. During the course, participants will learn more about the functions, handling and possible fields of application.
- Once you have attended the course, you will be able to configure a CMC-project and create a configureable package that is interactive and that is automated and adjusted to the individual type of modular machine supplying it with all the necessary data. All this helps to make the work operations during production or upgrading of the machines faster, safer and simpler.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Service personnel
- Overview of Engineering software Create MyConfig
- Areas of application, basics and structure of Create MyConfig
- Presentation of the components of the CMC - Diff, Expert, Topo and Shield tool
- Practical exercises with Diff analysis, comparison and change of SINUMERIK archives
- Assignment of SINAMICS drive data to drive objects supported by Topo for different machine configurations and SINAMICS topologies
- Practical exercise with Expert for creating a configurable CMC-package
- Practical exercise with Topo for creating different topologies for commissioning of SINAMICS
- Execution of an package on training unit 840D sl
- Basic knowledge of automation systems
- Knowledge of SINUMERIK 840D sl including SINAMICS
- Participants should have a knowledge of SINUMERIK and SINAMICS data management.