SIMATIC PCS 7 Block programming in conformance with APL (ST-PCS7BPA)
- Dates and Registration
- This course is intended for SIMATIC PCS 7 configuring engineers who need to create user-specific blocks with AS and OS components for integration in a SIMATIC PCS 7 environment with the new Advanced Process Library (APL).
- The creation of own blocks is carried out in accordance with the new styleguide for the APL.
- Project manager, project staff
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers,
- Block properties and introduction of AS functions in conformance with APL
- Introduction of the APL-styleguide
- Use of SCL for the creation of user-defined blocks
- Startup behaviour
- Extended changeover of the operating mode
- Feature parameter, OS permission and display of signal status
- HMI behavior / system attributes
- Blocks with messages / system attributes
- Creating block icons and faceplates for WinCC with mapping to structured variables and in conformance with APL
- Creation of online-help for blocks
- Graphical Object Update Wizard
- Attendance of training courses ST-PCS7SYS or ST-PCS7APL recommended
- Basic knowledge of process control engineering
- Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.