Siemens Certified Service Technician Level 2 (CP-FAST2)
- Dates and Registration
- You will deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model on which you also take the examination. This consists of an automation system SIMATIC S7-300, distributed I/O ET200S, Touch Panel TP177B, drive Micromaster 420 and a conveyor belt model.
- The Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V. (ZVEI) (German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association) has defined guidelines for further vocational training. Due to the continuous further development of automation engineering and technology towards Totally Integrated Automation solutions involving not only programmable logic controllers (PLCs), but also industrial communication, operator control and monitoring, security technology and the connection of drives, the course to qualify as a PLC technician had to be revised and expanded compared with the previous course. Within the framework of these new guidelines, we offer the course to qualify as an automation technician for service according to ZVEI.
- This course consists of two days of theory as the ideal preparation for a 5 hour examination on the third day! Your skills from SIMATIC service training (courses ST-SERV1 -ST-SERV3) will be refreshed and consolidated.
- The practical assessment includes the commissioning of the hardware of a PLC, a simple PLC program and the components of Totally Integrated Automation and the expansion of this PLC program. After passing the examination successfully you will receive a recognized certificate that attests your specialist knowledge.
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Service SIMATIC controller
- Systematic troubleshooting in a complex automation system
- Error/fault evaluation and handling using software
- Understanding the structure and documentation of extensive user programs and making changes where necessary
- Industrial communication
- Error diagnostics in a PROFINET IO system with an HMI device
- Configuration of CPU-CPU communication via Industrial Ethernet
- Human Machine Interface
- Alternative message methods
- Consistent transfer of entire data records (recipe management)
- System error diagnostics with an HMI device
- Motion control
- Connection of drives
- Functional safety technology
- Significance of security technology in the prevention of accidents
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- With regard to course content: Attendance of the ST-SERV3 course
- In this course, you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.