Kommunikation mit SENTRON-Komponenten im TIA-Portal & Energy Suite (LV-TIA-ENS)
- Dates and Registration
- This training is aimed to provide the basic features of the TIA-Portal V15 and Energy Suite for an effective energy monitoring in the discret and process automation.
- The training also offers an overview of the integration of the SENTRON product family and the effective use of basic energy data.
- These are demonstrated and exercised theoretically and practically on an example switchboard and on training cases.
- Transparent energymonitoring for discret- and processautomation
- Presentation of the Energy Suite (as add-on for TIA-Portal V15)
- Data exchange via the S7 PLC level, TIA Portal and Energy Suite
- Step-by-step creation of a project
- Extensive practical demonstrations and exercises on the example switchboard and on training cases
- LV-CBMAIN or LV-CBPROJ
- Basic knowledge about bus systems (PROFIBUS DP; PROFINET)
- Basic knowledge about TIA-Portal (e.g. LV-COM)
- The course preferably takes place at the SIEMENS location in Regensburg, but can also be carried out worldwide at SIEMENS locations or at the customer's location upon request.