SIWAREX Sensor System and Electronics FTC-L (SC-WT-FTCL)
- Dates and Registration
- This training conveys the necessary knowledge for implementation, operation, preventive maintenance and service of a loss-in-weight system based on SIWAREX FTC. The acquired knowledge will be utilized during numerous lab exercises using the training devices.
- After the training you know the possibilities of the projection tool SIWATOOL FTC-L and you have effective use of comprehensive functions for your applications.
- Furthermore you will be able to integrate a scale into the SIMATIC environment and also to remedy operational faults.
- The user will be able to reduce the efforts during project planning and also to reduce downtime in case of any disturbance of your equipment.
- Project manager, Project Staff
- Commissioning engineers, programmer
- Service Staff
- Operator, User
- Maintenance personnel
- General information about the SIWAREX sensor system and its electronics.
- Basics loss-in-weight system.
- Design and structure of a loss-in-weight system together with Siwarex FTC
- Calibration of of a loss-in-weight system with Siwarex FTC
- Integration into Simatic S7 and PCS7
- Knowledge in Weighing Technology, experience with weighing electronics SIWAREX FTC
- Experience with SIMATIC S7 (products, programming)
- For more detailed knowledge in dynamic or static weighing technologies please ask for an appropriate training class.