SIMATIC WinCC flexible, System Course 2 (ST-WCCFSY2)
- Dates and Registration
- All topics are supported by practical exercises on a plant model consisting of an SIMATIC S7-300 automation system, Touchpanel TP177B and a SIMATIC WinCC flexible station.
- The course is aimed at customers who would like to use the expanded functionality of WinCC flexible and the WinCC flexible options. Completion of the course will enable you to optimally use WinCC flexible and WinCC flexible options.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- WinCC flexible /Sm@rtAccess option: Client/Server concepts for distributed operation and plant-wide variable exchange between HMI devices
- Option WinCC flexible /Sm@rtService: maintenance information sending via e-mail, via configured Web pages, remote HMI device operation via Web
- WinCC flexible runtime scripting: basics of creation and integration of own freely programmable system functions. (Knowledge of the VisualBasic Script programming language required)
- Translation support for Multilanguage projects by WinCC flexible
- WinCC flexible/Audit option: Gaining familiarity with configuration options in WinCC flexible to configure HMI devices for a plant requiring validation. (Familiarity with the demands for plants requiring validation is necessary)
- Further functions for the alarm-system: additional opportunities for acknowledgment by discreet alarms and alarm number procedure Alarm_S
- Further opportunities for screen design: motion paths, simulation of variables for rotary motions and Hotkeys
- Further opportunities for control requests, multiplexing of variables, structures for blocks and curve array
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- Knowledge of SIMATIC WinCC flexible corresponding to ST-WCCFSYS
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC WinCC flexible 2008 software.