Siemens Certified Service Technician Level 2, in the TIA Portal (CPT-FAST2)
- Dates and Registration
- You will deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model on which you also take the examination. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, ET200SP distributed I/O, Touchpanel TP700, drive SINAMICS G120 and a belt model.
- The Zentralverband Elektrotechnik- und Elektronikindustrie e.V. (ZVEI) (German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association) has defined guidelines for further vocational training. Due to the continuous further development of automation engineering and technology towards Totally Integrated Automation solutions involving not only programmable logic controllers (PLCs), but also industrial communication, operator control and monitoring, security technology and the connection of drives, the course to qualify as a PLC technician had to be revised and expanded compared with the previous course. Within the framework of these new guidelines, we offer the course to qualify as an automation technician for service according to ZVEI.
- This course consists of two days of theory as the ideal preparation for a 5 hour examination on the third day! Your skills from SIMATIC service training (courses TIA-SERV1 - TIA-SERV3) will be refreshed and consolidated. The practical assessment includes the commissioning of the hardware of a PLC, a simple PLC program and the components of Totally Integrated Automation and the expansion of this PLC program. After passing the examination successfully you will receive a recognized certificate that attests your specialist knowledge.
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Service SIMATIC controller
- Systematic troubleshooting in a complex automation system
- Error/fault evaluation and handling using software
- Understanding the structure and documentation of extensive user programs and making changes where necessary
- Industrial communication
- Error diagnostics in a PROFINET IO system with an HMI device
- Configuration of CPU-CPU communication via Industrial Ethernet
- Human Machine Interface
- Alternative message methods
- Consistent transfer of entire data records (recipe management)
- System error diagnostics with an HMI device
- Motion control
- Connection of drives
- Functional safety technology
- Significance of security technology in the prevention of accidents
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- With regard to course content: Attendance of the TIA-SERV3 course
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on TIA Portal.