SIMOTION - Object-oriented Programming (MC-SMO-OOP)
- Dates and Registration
- The Object-oriented Programming offers you new possibilities for the design of reusable software and with that for the efficient programming. You can improve the modularization and the safety of your software considerably with that. Supplementary to the course SIMOTION programming advanced MC-SMO PA you learn this new procedure by means of Structured Text.
- After course visit you know the advantages and mechanisms of the Object-oriented Programming and you have solid base for optimally program your application.
- Basics and principles of the object-oriented programming
- Classes with their methods, bequeathing, abstract classes, interfaces and the implementation in classes as well as the use of interface references
- Use of references, operations with references, I/O references
- Use and benefit of namespaces
- Object-oriented design principles (SOLID), planning phases of the OO design
- Practical exercises with the engineering system SCOUT.
- SIMOTION knowledge in programming with Structured Text refering to course MC-SMO-PA (formerly MC-SMO-PRG).